Benefits of ginger
Benefits of gingerGinger is not only a most ancient herb; it has reputation as spice worldwide. It has become renowned for its range of health benefits. The herb is full of essential nutrients such as anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Dr Shamsunnahar Nahid shares the benefits of ginger.
* To improve immunity system, ginger root is well-liked. Adding ginger in meals or drinking ginger tea will help strengthen your immunity.
* Ginger is the best medicine for coughs, colds and flu for all ages, especially for children. If one is sick with cold, a cup of warm ginger tea can give his/her relief. It also helps recover broken voice and makes it easier to breath.
* One of the popular health benefits of ginger root is that it aids digestion. When it works on digestive system, it also improves appetite. If you are overeaten, ginger will quickly calm your stomach and make you feel comfortable again.
* Drinking ginger tea and eating fresh ginger root are the best remedy for bloating. Add small amounts of dried or fresh ginger to your food for gas relief.
* Ginger is a powerful detox element that helps to build one's metabolism and filter toxin. Eating ginger powder in cooking and drinking ginger tea with lemon juice can help your keep weight under control; especially it helps to burn stomach fat.
* Ginger contains chromium, magnesium and zinc which can help to improve blood flow as well as fever and excessive sweat. Other hand it is good to remove vomiting.
- See more at: http://www.observerbd.com/details.php?id=58171#sthash.Aw8GXUlI.dpuf